Monday, February 21, 2011

Giveaway Time with Thirty-One

This giveaway is now closed.

Do you love

Thirty-One products?

I spent the weekend with my sissy, Lauren (whom I do NOT get to see often enough), and we oohed and aahed over the catalog, especially their new spring prints and BABY/KID stuff! 

I ordered a couple of cute, personalized items and CANNOT wait to get them in!

Lauren is a stay-at-home mama to my two precious nephews and has started her own business with Thirty-One.

31 products giveaway Lauren

My sweet sister has offered
In Between Laundry followers
the chance to win one of these, an 
All-In-One Organizer ($18 value)
{insert raucous applause}!

DSC_0004.jpg

Here's how this one product can help you stay organized
 (and why I need about six):

31 giveaway
  • Keep your current craft project together and easily portable.
  • Carry files
  • Kid's books, markers, and stuff for traveling
  • Organizing DVDs and video games
  • a lunch bag
  • a small gym bag










***********************
To win the All-In-One:
1. Leave a comment saying that you are a follower of In Between Laundry (1 entry), AND

2. Check out Lauren's web site at Thirty-One, here, and leave a comment saying what COOL products you love the most (1 entry).


The giveaway ends promptly at 11:59 pm central-time on Saturday night (the 26th) and I'll announce the winner on Monday morning. 










***********************
And here's what I'm giving you little sweeties.

When you order from Lauren through In Between Laundry (details at the bottom), your name will go in a hat to win a PERSONALIZED Littles Carry-All Caddy.


To order through In Between Laundry 
and be entered for the Caddy

1. Go to Lauren's website for Thirty-One, here. 
2. Click on "My Events" (underneath her photo on the homepage).
3. At the next screen, select "In Between Laundry" and "Shop Now".
4. Select "Shop Now" again.
5. At Check-out, leave the "Ship to Host" box UN-checked.
6. Save and Continue and complete your order.


This offer ends promptly at 11:59 pm central-time Saturday night (the 26th).

***You absolutely MUST follow these steps and come back here to LEAVE A COMMENT telling me what you ordered to be entered in the drawing.








***********************
AWESOME SPECIAL OFFER: 

Thirty-One is running a great deal right now! Spend $31 and receive 31% off the next item.
***********************

Good luck!
signature

68 comments:

  1. I follow your blog and LOVE it!

    Lorie

    marcandlorie@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ther's so much I love at 31 Gifts, but I really like the All-In-One Organizer the very best, I've been checking it out for several weeks now...and really, really want one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the aprons-all of them and the notecards! AND pretty much ALL of the products! THIS IS COOL STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo a follower of your blog!


    dreamerklc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lunch totes! Sooo cute! and I would love that bag in the celebration color as shown. Its sooo fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love Thirty One! I am a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I seriously want everything from pages 32-33! All the robot stuff is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. defentily would want a all in 1 organizer

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a good thing you said to pick our favorite cool productS. I like all of it. The organizing utility tote, the cindy tote, the albany bag, the top chef and lil chef aprons, the, well, you get the idea:)

    alayna_adams5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a follower. And love your blog! Cute bag, great giveaway.

    ktulmer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a follower!
    craftsandcontainers@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the fold and go organizer!
    craftsandcontainers@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a follower of In Between Laundry. By the way, your sister and her baby are SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Collapsible Cubes - there is soo much cute stuff there, though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a follower! And I love the Cindy tote in brown!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Retro Metro Bag. I would also love the Flat Iron Case, last time I traveled I ended up wrapping mine in a towel :/ It's hard to choose just a few things, there are so many great products!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the thermal tote, in Wild Zebra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love the large utility tote!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a follower!

    Great product!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow your blog and absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love pretty much of all of their stuff but I really like the diaper bags.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love a all in one organizer or a lunch box with my monogram!! :) Love all their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow your blog and absolutely love it! I love the organizer too. sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow your blog (and LOVE it!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I was actually looking at one of these catalogs last month with my mom talking about how awesome the lunchbox totes are. So cute! Looks more like your carring a purse instead of an ugly lunch box!

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite products from thirty-one are the apron in the apple blossom print withe the matching "lil helper" apron. LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the large utility tote! It would be perfect for loading stuff up for the camper on our summer camping trips!

    ReplyDelete
  28. All of Thirty-One's products are super cute! I really like their About Town Blanket or something from the Lil Angels Oh, Baby line! <3 elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the Hang Up Home Organizer.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Omg I didn't know Lauren sold Thirty-One! I love love love their stuff! I am bookmarking her site now!!!!! My favorite item that I have been wanted to get is the Organizing Utility Tote! I think it would be awesome to take all my paperwork stuff to Pampered Chef parties! I hope I win :D
    ~Abigail
    abigailhutch@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I think the all in one would be perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love ur blog!!!!!Could really use this tote, to organize my 3 little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am a follower - love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the lunch totes - way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  35. It's so hard to pick one product. I have been eyeing the cindy tote.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a great giveaway!!! I could totally use this organizer. I'm a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thirty one has so many wonderful products. I love anything monogrammed. the large utility tote is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I NEED this (Circle Celebration) BAG! My Tinker 'Emmy' Bell loves the color GREEN! I am also a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am a follower, Please enter me in the give away.
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the large utility basket we use it for the boat. And picnics, And delivering goodies to school, And church, And toting things for my work...etc.

    ReplyDelete
  41. i love your blog. cute ideas!!! absolutely love the bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. it's hard to pick one item from your sis's website. i love the purses, totes, baskets, and baby items, but i think my favorite would be the aprons. my grandmother has made many aprons over the years for all of us grandgirls and they are very special. if i were to get in the business i would want to keep everything for myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I just found your site and now I am a follower, yours and your sister's sites are so cute, I love it when mom's can share their craft ideas, thanks for posting. Please enter me in the giveaway.

    Pam
    email I use: pammiller00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I also looked through the new spring catalog for thirty-one, I love all of the organizing totes like the one you are giving away and the bigger ones, I could totally see myself using them daily. Thanks for entering me in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  45. ohhhh.... I love it all! I am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  46. omg, the large utility tote... all the things i can carry and use it for!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm a follower!

    jennalyn88 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am a follower and would love to win - thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.