Giveaway at the bottom of post!
Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? Our Elf is Elephant and is pretty much the best thing since Santa Claus. He buys us a whole month of "Eat your vegetables or Elephant will have to tell Santa" and "I wouldn't want to go have a chat with Elephant about not sharing your blocks with your brother." and also "Great job! I know our Elf will love letting Santa know how good you are being!"
This year was the first time we had a special Elf Breakfast to welcome our little guy back for the holidays.
I first saw the idea at Little Pumpkin Grace and had been planning a little something for my boys when Kelsey at Snowcones and Lollipops sent over a fabulous custom set of North Pole printables!
We received custom invitations to hand out to friends, a banner, milk and water bottle labels, cupcake toppers, straw flags, custom place cards and a template for our letter to Santa!
The printable set definitely made the morning even more magical for my little man.
The first thing he saw was the special North Pole banner...
then the place card with his own name on it...
and then the powdered donuts and snow milk! My little boy was a very happy guy!
Elephant even brought the boys (one was still sleeping away) a new movie to watch.
Instead of using my straw flags as they were intended, I used them to create a scavenger hunt.
1. Santa sent me to watch what you do. I brought you some presents; to find them, let's start at the Loo.
2. You're one step closer, but where to go next? Let's walk to the room where we eat breakfast.
3. The boy who is four makes this room his place. Hop, don't walk, with a smile on your face.
4. We are halfway there, but not yet done. Go to the front door. Are you having fun?
5. Tiptoe to the nursery, where you'll find the last clue. I'm always very quiet. What about you?
6. I hope you enjoyed our little game. Run to the fireplace and pick up your candy cane!
Then we wrote our letter to Santa. I started him off, then he added quite a bit on his own. Can you tell finishing soup was a bit of a conflict the night before?
Really fun memories were made that morning and I have personalized keepsakes and a set of party printables to use next year, too!
Want a set for your littles?
Kelsey is giving away a FREE personalized North Pole set to one lucky family.
To enter, you must be a follower or subscriber of In Between Laundry:
Go to Snowcones and Lollipops and take a look around. Leave a comment saying what you like the best. Leave your email address. Winner announced in one week.