I brought white fudge "dice" and they were a hit!
Want to make some for your next game night?
- 3 cups white baking pieces
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- 1/2 t. orange extract
- mini chocolate chips for dots
- Spray an 9x9x 2" baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a heavy saucepan, cook and stir white baking pieces and sweetened condensed milk over low heat just until pieces melt and mixture is smooth. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Stir in extracts.
- Spread fudge evenly in the prepared pan. Score into 1" pieces.
- Cover and chill for about 2 hours or until firm. Chill chocolate chips as well.
- Cut into 1" cubes.
- Working quickly and with cold hands, press chocolate chips into the "dice." I worked in batches because the fudge and chips get soft fast.