Here's where we left off. It's okay, but a little blah, blah, boring.
Using Picnik, I uploaded a few pictures and played around with paint ideas.
I added circles in different sizes and in a color that was just a shade lighter than the room color. I also experimented with how a quote would look in vinyl on one wall.
1. After you've uploaded your picture, select the "Create" tab and then "Stickers" (at the top, under the "Library" tab)
2. Now select "Basic Geometric" from the column on the left and pick the circle.
3. Your circle will show up black. I wanted the look to be the same color as the room, just a shade lighter, so I changed the color to white using the "Sticker Properties" box over the picture.
4. Then I adjusted the Fade to about 60%.
5. From here, I repeated these steps until I had different sized circles in a bar through the center of the walls.
6. For the side walls, use the oval shape.
I'm so glad I did this first because I originally thought I'd paint the circles white. After playing around in Picnik, I didn't like the white circles at all--too stark.
I made this image in Picnik, too. It isn't what I ended up doing, but I was glad that I was able to get a clearer idea of what I wanted regarding text on the wall.
Stay tuned for more...
Win this fabulous All-In-One Organizer from Thirty-One Gifts.
Click the picture for details.
I linked to Tatertots and Jello, Be Different, Act Normal, Under the Table and Dreaming, Sugar Bee Craft Edition