Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pinterest Love

Confession. I've been lurking around Pinterest for a few months, but have only yesterday discovered how to pin my own stuff. I'm a little slow.

But now I can't seem to stop myself.

Here are a few of my favorites right now. (Click on the image for its source.)

Are you on Pinterest? If not, send me an email at and I'll send you an invite.

You can find my pins by clicking here.

You can find pins of In Between Laundry posts by clicking here.



  1. Too funny; I had the same problem. I got on, but then I just wasn't sure what to do. I go in phases. I'll have a night where I'm pinning stuff like crazy and then I won't pin anything for days, I just admire. :)

  2. have you been on yet? just as lovely and addicting! ;)

  3. Hey Erin,
    I am following you now!! dairy free betty!

  4. Ack, Allison! I had not heard of craftgawker, but it sounds like it defines pretty well already. I'll check it out.

  5. Hey Erin! I adore Pinterest!!! Addictive and fun, I can't help myself. I'm following you now! (I am ShenanAgains)


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.