Scrumptious straight from the hot skillet...
or with a drizzle of pure maple syrup...
or (if you're feeling extra naughty), a little warm ganache.
Enjoy them over the Thanksgiving weekend with your family. You'll be a hero.
Pumpkin Chocolate-Chip Pancakes
1. Prepare your favorite pancake batter.
2. Stir in 1/2 cup of pureed pumpkin and 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice.
3. Pour 1/3 cup of batter on a hot, buttered skillet and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
4. Flip when the top side bubbles.
5. For the ganache, melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips with 3 T. milk or cream.
Blue Cricket Design, seventhirtythree