all remodeling complete,
and perfect for my guests,
with no dust.
Saying a prayer.
Anyway, I wanted to set up a little activity for my family that wasn't too sappy, but still emphasized the THANKFULNESS we all feel for our many blessings.
I came up with a printable card--kind of like that cute subway art--that displayed everyone's top things they're most thankful for.
While we're finishing up our meal, I'll hand these out and let everyone guess who is thankful for what.
Even the kids will enjoy it!
1. Send out an email, or facebook message, or text, or call if you have that kind of time (just kidding, Mom), and ask your wonderful family members to let you know what three specific things they are the most thankful for this year.
2. Keep a list on a beautiful, monogrammed notepad if you're a highly organized individual like me.
3. Using picnik.com, upload a picture that has some white in it. I used the sock monkey giveaway picture because there is a lot of white space on the top right.
4. Select the "Edit" tab, then "Crop." Draw your rectangle around the white space and press OK.
5. Now select "Exposure" under the "Edit" tab and drag the exposure bar to the right to give yourself a completely blank picture. This will be the starting point for your design.
6. Under the same "Edit" tab, select "Colors." Adjust the saturation and temperature bars to find a color that you love.
7. Select the "Create" tab and click "Text."
8. You can play around with your colors and fonts here. Have fun creating different-sized words in varying directions. I'm probably going to print mine out at home using our home printer.
All Thingz Related